Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of KeynotePro - © 2003-2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.[Back To Top]
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term 'KeynotePro' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11 Botany View Ct, Asheville, NC 28805. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- KeynotePro.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Except as specifically stated herein, nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark of KeynotePro or any other party that may be displayed on the website without the written permission of KeynotePro or such third party that may own such mark or logo. Your use of such marks or logos, or any other content on the website, is strictly prohibited, except as stated herein. You are also advised that KeynotePro will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- KeynotePro may make changes to any products offered or to the prices for any such products at any time, without notice.
- The information provided by KeynotePro.com may be out of date and we make no guarantees of timely updates and information.
- KeynotePro reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time and without notice: modify, terminate or suspend access to the KeynotePro website and store.
- All sales at KeynotePro.com are subject to North Carolina law.
NO RIGHTS TO VOLUNTEERED INFORMATION
KeynotePro is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. KeynotePro may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 07/01/2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email and physical address
- last 4 digits of CC number used on an order
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with service that meets your level of expectation.
- Internal record keeping, and providing access to files you have purchased or supporting materials made available therein.
- We may use the information to improve security or provide customer support for you.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This is our "Connect" newsletter and you must opt in to receive it and can opt-out at any time thereafter.
What we do *not* do with the information we gather
KeynotePro will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. KeynotePro will not use or share your personal information in a manner that differs from what is described in this Privacy Statement without your prior consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
General Disclosure of Personal Information
KeynotePro may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on KeynotePro; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of KeynotePro or its affiliates; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Web Site, or the public.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.[Back To Top]
Sales and Refund Policies
HOURS OF OPERATION
Product information, pricing and sales are available online, 24 hours a day at KeynotePro.com. Customer Support is available via email, typically between the hours of 9AM and 7PM Eastern(US) Monday through Friday. We do not process orders by phone or mail.
SALES TO END USERS ONLY
KeynotePro.com sells products to end-users only. All products are subject to End-User License Agreement. Resale or redistribution of products offered on the KeynotePro website is expressly forbidden.
KeynotePro.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards via our online store. At the time of your order, your card will be authorized and charged. KeynotePro.com also accepts payments made via PayPal. Sales made via PayPal are subject to network traffic and conditions, and may be subject to delays prior to fulfillment.
ONLINE ORDER FULFILLMENT
All orders, unless otherwise noted, are available for immediate download. At the time of checkout, we will obtain an authorization from the credit card you provide. Once your transaction is complete, downloads for each product purchased will be added to your account, which can be accessed at any time after your order. If the transmission is interrupted in any way during download, you can use your KeynotePro account and password to begin the downloading process again.
PROOF OF PURCHASE/RECEIPT
A Printable receipt will be presented to you at the end of your transaction. Additionally, an email version of the receipt will be forwarded to your registered email address. You may obtain a re-printable receipt by logging into Your Account on the KeynotePro.com website and retrieving your Order History.
ELECTRONIC SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
Our products are electronic software downloads only and not available on a CD or DVD. As such, we suggest you make a back up copy of your purchase.
Access to files
After purchase you will have access to your file(s) from the Theme Library page in Your Account. You will be able to download the file twice without any additional intervention required. If you change computers or simply need access to your files again beyond that limit, contact customer support and we will be happy to assist you in most cases. Please be aware, however, that after downloading the file(s) you have purchased one time our obligation to you under the terms of sale is fulfilled and the courtesy of additional downloads is not a guarantee.
Refunds are provided only for non-downloaded products, excepting cases in which multiple copies of a single item have been erroneously purchased. A store credit or exchange may be offered instead of a refund at the discretion of KeynotePro.
Tender and Pricing
All sales in US Dollars only. Pricing is subject to change without notice.[Back To Top]